Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coming Home!

October 7, 2008

Just throwing it out there for all of you who have been asking:

Yes (after 20 months) I am coming home for Christmas this year.

I arrive in DC (It was almost $300 cheaper than flying into NC) on December 18th. I’ll be there for a couple days with my sister until I can catch a ride home to Chapel Thrill.

I fly out of DC on January 8th… Due to lack of money and time, I am not planning on being anywhere but DC and North Carolina.

Plans include excessive consumption of food (sushi, steak, salad, breyer’s mint chocolate chip ice cream, CHEESE…I will consider it a failure if I don’t gain at least 10 lbs in 3 weeks), hitting up as many b-ball games as possible to watch my team dominate, LOTS of time with the family (this includes the Elanders and the Joses) and possibly Charlotte for New Years (this depends on my girls! I.e. all my sweetmates, Ravie, Casey, Claire …let me know what you’re up to).

I really cannot wait to see everyone!

No comments: