Saturday, August 16, 2008

Results of Boredom...



Aug. 15, 2008

I think I am on the path to actually completing one of my projects. I know this will shock my mother. I have a tendency to be fickle at best. It would take more than two hands to count all the sports I tested out during out my childhood. My participation was generally limited to a year or less, due to loss of interest. The same can be said for all the activities and art projects I have started through the years as they never seem to get past the first phase. Many kudos to boredom as it seems to have inspired me to form a more firm commitment. The pictures above are of the blanket I am knitting in my “spare” time.

1 comment:

Linda Scovill said...

Hey Sara, Your knitting looks great! Let me know when you want more yarn or some great knitting websites for reference. love Linda